Financial transparency supports rapid decision-making. Our custom cost models are built to support, endure, and evolve with the unique business of each college or university.
See for yourself how our customers gain a complete, transparent view into institutional costs and profitability—and associated implications—at all levels of operations, including:
- Structural relationships between operating/restricted fund allocations, academic/other activities, costs, revenues, and margins
- Top-level analysis of individual courses, instructors, departments, and degree programs
- Course-level detailed data and margins of courses/programs
- Resource allocation (i.e. people, funding, classrooms, strategic investment)
- Break-even analysis for student numbers in various courses/programs
- Tuition fee analysis for individual courses/programs